Well, things are not much different this time, but there is one big exception; this month’s webinar could be one of our most useful yet.
This month, we’re running a ‘Mobile Sim Building’ webinar which will show you, step-by-step, how to create and publish virtual training apps for mobile devices.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how you can build and deploy mobile sims and immersive training without the need for programming.
Other VBSWorlds™ users just like you are already building immersive training for mobile tablets and phone devices. In this webinar we will show you how you can build a professional and performance enhancing mobile app using VBSWorlds™ – in real time.
During the webinar we will build a virtual task trainer app that we will deploy onto one of our Android or Apple tablet devices. We will walk you through each step of the development process; illustrating best practice and providing guidance to get you building your own mobile sims in minutes.
The webinar will cover:
- Examples of mobile sim projects for DOD, MOD and NATO
- Get content rapidly by importing models into VBSWorlds™ from VBS2 and open libraries
- How to simply enable gesture control so that users can use multi touch interface to interact with the app
- How to use shaders to create night vision and thermal imaging effects
- Capturing student performance information
- Delivering feedback to students in the app
Finally, we will cover the all important step of deploying the app to Android and IOS.
Don’t miss this opportunity, click the link below to register now (it’s free):